Summer came and went. Then everyone was stuck behind a yellow bus on their morning commute because it was back to school time. Now, all of a sudden, its holiday season! Waiting until mid-December to stress out about hosting a holiday party can cost you. However, NOW is the time. Want to know why? Below are 8 reasons why you NEED to have us host your Holiday Party, NOW!
- *Eggnog. If this doesn’t excite you, we don’t know what will.
- *Christmas Cookies. Enough Said.
- Time is Crucial. The earlier you set the date, the better turnout you’ll have. It’s the busiest time of year and it’s important to have your party details locked in early so guests can plan around it. Don’t forget, the early bird catches the worm. Make sure you have a reservation with us early or you’ll be stuck having your party out in the cold. No fun.
- Good Food. Who doesn’t love to eat during the holidays! So much to try, taste and sample. Sweet, savory and everything in between. The gym will be waiting for you when you make your New Years Resolutions, so don’t sweat it.
- Bowling! Show off those bowling skills you’ve been secretly practicing throughout the year.
- Festive Decor! Reds, greens, gold, and silver are all fun colors to play with during the holiday season.
- Create New Memories! From family and friends to neighbors and coworkers, it’s always a good time of the year to wind down and reminisce while having a good time and enjoy memorable moments of laughter together. It’s also a good opportunity to recharge from all the stress that life has a tendency of throwing our way.
- Christmas Outfit. Good excuse to wear that tacky Christmas sweater you found at your local consignment shop that you’ve been dying to wear. Or you can decide to go classy and wear a nice holiday outfit.
Still not sure if you want to book your holiday party now? Do something different and book your Christmas party for January! This way everyone’s family parties and vacation time are over, and you can give them one last hurrah to kiss the holidays goodbye and kick off the New Year.
*Please note that we do not supply the cookies and eggnog, but you can bring it… We do, however, have plenty of pizza and beer!
Visit our website for more info, or call Cardinal Lanes today at 910-799-3023!